Best way to meet me...

Notifications
Clear all

Best way to meet men

Mark01
(@mark01)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hey guys, I've got a question for you. What's the best way to meet gay men on a dating site? I'm new to this whole thing, and it seems like there are so many different sites out there! Do you have any tips? 

Helen09
(@helen09)
Trusted Member

When I was younger, I used to think that the best way to meet guys was to go to a bar or a club. But now that I'm older and wiser, I know that there are so many other ways! If you want to meet men who are open about their sexuality, try going out and doing things you normally wouldn't do with your friends—like hiking or going to the beach. You never know who you'll run into when you leave your comfort zone!

ReplyQuote
Maxxx17
(@maxxx17)
Trusted Member

I use https://taimi.com/us-dating/ohio/columbus/gay to find my perfect match. It's a great site for LGBT folks like me, because it's focused on helping us find each other. The site is full of people like me who are looking for love and sex, and the community is welcoming and supportive! I've met some really nice guys on the site—and even some tough guys that I wouldn't have expected to be so nice! It's been really helpful in getting me out of my shell and socializing with people who share my sexual orientation.

This post was modified 1 year ago by Maxxx17

ReplyQuote
rereadyto
(@rereadyto)

it is great ideas

thanks a  lot  of  all

ReplyQuote
Share: