I'm a bisexual woma...

Notifications
Clear all

I'm a bisexual woman

Mark01
(@mark01)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I'm a bisexual woman who is looking for a long-term relationship, and I've been on dating apps for ages. I've tried all the big ones, but none of them have worked for me. I need some advice about which one(s) to try next, because I'm getting desperate.

Maxxx17
(@maxxx17)
Trusted Member

I have a lot of friends who are bisexual and they have all told me that they have had a hard time dating. They say that they get rejected because they are bisexual and that is just not fair. I think it would be great if we could change the way people think about bisexuals, so that when they go on dating sites or any other website, they know that there are lots of people just like them out there looking for love.

ReplyQuote
Helen09
(@helen09)
Trusted Member

Everyone can find the couple of their dreams on https://hookup-insider.com/reviews/bicupid . Whether you're looking for a monogamous relationship, a bisexual partner, or a swinging couple to join you in your bed, here you can. With thousands of active users and an algorithm that matches you with matches based on compatibility factors like sexual orientation and personal interests, we are sure to have the right match for you. Sign up now!

This post was modified 1 year ago by Helen09

ReplyQuote
tot3ntanZz
(@tot3ntanzz)

Hey guys! Could you please advise me on a trustworthy dating site? Thanks in advance!

ReplyQuote
theblisterexists
(@theblisterexists)

Hello everyone! I went through a lengthy phase of being alone without a girlfriend, which brought me considerable sadness, especially when I saw my friends enjoying fulfilling relationships. Yearning for the same happiness, I received a timely suggestion from a close friend who urged me to explore https://datingsite-rate.com/review/askme4date/ . Despite my initial desperation, I chose to heed his advice, and to my great satisfaction, I discovered the perfect girl on this very platform.

ReplyQuote
Share: