I'm thinking about ...

Notifications
Clear all

I'm thinking about the security of my web application

derelwex
(@derelwex)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hi colleagues, I'm thinking about the security of my web application. In your experience, what are the most common vulnerabilities and how to deal with them? I look forward to your advice and best practices!

charlivenum
(@charlivenum)
Eminent Member

The first thing to watch out for is SQL injections. To reduce the risk, use parameterized queries rather than string concatenation and validate the data you inject. Cross-site scripting (XSS) is another common threat. To combat it, it is recommended to use Content Security Policy (CSP) and carefully filter input data. Cross-site request forgery (CSRF) also requires attention. To protect against it, use tokens and check referer headers. Also, beware of insufficient authentication and authorization, and ensure proper session management. You can find more detailed guidelines and tips at https://binerals.com/blog/common-web-application-vulnerabilities . This material will give you a thorough understanding of vulnerabilities and how to prevent them. Good luck securing your web application!

ReplyQuote
mamarika
(@mamarika)
Eminent Member

Hi everyone!!! Very interesting topic and I appreciate everyone's helpful advice and discussions. This forum has become a real source of knowledge for me in the field of web application security. I see the community actively sharing experiences and supporting each other. Let's continue to share information and help each other to create more secure web applications. Best of luck to everyone!

ReplyQuote
mikasa
(@mikasa)

Some common vulnerabilities are Injection Flaws, Broken Authentication and Authorization, Insecure Direct Object References (IDOR), etc.

fnf build now gg

ReplyQuote
bibem50932
(@bibem50932)

hi

ReplyQuote
Share: