Notifications
Clear all

Oceanside

Mark01
(@mark01)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hello everyone, do you like to travel? I was crazy about geography when I was at school.

Maxxx17
(@maxxx17)
Trusted Member

Oceanside, city, San Diego County, southern California, United States Located approximately 35 miles (55 km) north of San Diego, Oceanside is located along the Pacific coast at the mouth of the San Luis Rey River. This region was originally the territory of the Luiseno Indians of oceanside California. Bordered to the south by Carlsbad and east of Vista, it developed as a beach resort and agricultural/commercial center after arriving in 1883. It's definitely one of my favorite cities, I'm planning on moving there

ReplyQuote
Mark01
(@mark01)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @maxxx17

Oceanside, city, San Diego County, southern California, United States Located approximately 35 miles (55 km) north of San Diego, Oceanside is located along the Pacific coast at the mouth of the San Luis Rey River. This region was originally the territory of the Luiseno Indians of oceanside California. Bordered to the south by Carlsbad and east of Vista, it developed as a beach resort and agricultural/commercial center after arriving in 1883. It's definitely one of my favorite cities, I'm planning on moving there

Oceanside is a suburb of San Diego with a population of 174,461 people. Oceanside is located in San Diego County. Living in Oceanside gives residents a dense suburban feel, and most residents own their homes. Oceanside has many cafes and parks. Oceanside is home to many families and young professionals, and residents tend to have moderate political views. Oceanside's public schools are above average.

ReplyQuote
Share: